Dr. Luda Waldron is the charming director and principal dentist at Dazzling Dental. Luda believes every person is unique and so are their dental needs. Whether you are a long-term patient or a new patient, Luda will always treat you as a member of the Dazzling Dental family, always choosing the best treatment suited for you.
Luda understands that visiting the dentist can be an overwhelming experience: at times even a little confusing. With the use of diagrams, models and photographs Luda can help you gain confidence in any treatment being discussed with you, which may make you feel more at ease and comfortable in making the best decision for your oral health.
Smile design and cosmetic dentistry is one of Luda’s strong interests: she enjoys helping her patients to achieve their most healthy and attractive smile.
Luda graduated from the prestigious Ural State Medical University in Russia in 1992. She completed internship in Prosthodontics in 1993 at the same university. Luda was working at a private practice for many years in Russia. She qualified as a General Dentist through the Australian Dental Council Exam in 2005.
Luda worked in a private practice and the base hospital in Mackay for 1 year. In 2007 she took over a very busy private practice of Burnie Mahre. At this time Luda renamed the clinic Dazzling Dental Surgery, making a vow to look after and care for his patients.
Luda is very kind, caring and family oriented, she enjoys the relaxing lifestyle of Mackay.
Luda is a very experienced dental practitioner. She thrives on keeping up to date with the latest technology, materials and courses available. See below for a list of the courses Luda has attended:
- Modern Endodontic (2008)
- Invisalign, orthodontic treatment without braces (2008)
- Direct Laminate Veneers (2009)
- Advancement in Aesthetic Restorations (2010)
- Infection Control in Office Based Dentistry (2011)
- 34th Australian Dental Congress (2011)
- Relative Analgesia in Dentistry – Nitrous Oxide and Penthrox (2012)
- Introduction of Dental Implants (2012)
- Soft Hard Tissue Regeneration (2013)
- Fellowship in Implantology, Miami University USA – through MIS Australia (2015 and 2017)