The dentists and staff of Dazzling Dental understand you cannot predict emergency situations. We know how uncomfortable trauma or pain can make you feel. We allow for emergency appointments throughout the day, to provide you with treatment as soon as possible.
What Is A Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency could be:
- Facial swelling
- Bleeding – trauma affecting your mouth
- An accident where there has been impact involving damage to your mouth or teeth
- Dental pain – teeth, mouth, gum and or jaw.
What Should I Do If My Tooth Has Been Knocked Out?
- If a tooth has been knocked out of the socket, due to impact / trauma, try to place the tooth back into the socket. Make sure it is facing the correct way first.
- Seek emergency dental treatment. If you are unable to see a dentist within the hour, place the tooth in a glass of milk and seek emergency dental treatment on (07) 4953 1577, as soon as possible.
Seeing a dentist within an hour of the tooth coming out, gives a higher chance of successful healing.
What Should I Do If I Have Broken Tooth?
If you have no pain on breathing or no pain due to hot or cold stimulation, please make an appointment to repair the tooth within regular working hours.
If you are experiencing pain and are unable to eat or bite down on the tooth, please call us on (07) 4953 1577
What Should I Do If I Have Chipped A Portion Of My Tooth?
If you have no pain on breathing or no pain to hot or cold stimulation, please make an appointment to repair the tooth within regular working hours.
If you are experiencing discomfort, please call us on (07) 4953 1577.