Alternative To Braces
Invisalign is an alternative option to braces. The treatment consists of a series of clear removable aligners that you change every two weeks. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will gradually move into the desired position.
The aligners are customised, effective, comfortable, removable and clear
- The dentist will take impressions or your teeth. Align technology can them make a series of aligners individually manufactured for your smile.
- The aligners will take effect from the very start of treatment, little by little your teeth will move into the position designed for you.
- Invisalign means no brackets, no metal making it a more comfortable treatment for your cheeks and gums.
- The best part about Invisalign is that they are removable, there are no limitations to eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
- The aligner are made of a hard clear plastic, making them almost undetectable
If this is something you are interested in and are unsure if this treatment is suitable for you, please call us on (07) 4953 1577 to make an appointment with one of our dentists. This will allow you to discuss your concerns and expectations of this treatment. Depending on your individual needs, our dentist will then recommend the ideal treatment to suit you.